Instructions for using Fortucast Market Timing:
Go to www.fortucast.com and access Members Login found in the upper right hand corner of our website.
After you log in you will have two choices on how to view Fortucast Timers:
1) Download Fortucast Flash Viewer (see instructions below)
2) Directly on your browser
Note: We recommend downloading the Fortucast Flash Viewer because it is a faster way to view the Timers. You will only have to download the Flash Viewer once.
How to download Fortucast Flash Viewer on your computer
Members Login: Go to www.fortucast.com and access Members Login found in the upper right hand corner of our website. Login is your personal e-mail. Temporary password is listed above. (You may change this temporary password once you are logged in).
Members Area: After logging in select either the DOWNLOAD or BROWSER option to view the Fortucast Timers Viewer (this is where the reports will show up).
Choose the DOWNLOAD link if you want to permanently install the Fortucast Viewer on your computer. Choose the BROWSER option if you want to view it solely through Internet Explorer or Netscape (Note: Browser option takes longer to load.)
We recommend you download the lower resolution at 800 X 600 unless you know that your current computer screen display is set at the higher resolution of 1024 X 780 or above (see appendix at bottom of page to check or change your computer resolution).
Downloading Viewer: Click the link that matches your screen resolution (usually 800 X 600):
- Choose SAVE and save it to your Desktop folder
- Once saved to the Desktop you will not need to download the Viewer again (the following Icon will display on your desktop: ###icon###)
- Click on the Fortucast Timers Viewer icon on your desktop then select RUN or double click to open it
- Turn off all Pop-up Blockers
- Login to the Flash Viewer with your username and password
- Select the Timer you have subscribed to and check for latest report information. Timers are usually updated by (GMT + 6)
Web Browser Viewer: Access this option if you do not want to download the application to your hard drive. Select which resolution and then login to your account (once again, browser option takes longer to load).
WHERE TO GET HELP
Refer to the HELPFUL TIPS on the Flash Viewer. The tips are located under the Timers and contain additional information on resizing and viewing Fortucast report pages. Remember this Flash Viewer does not allow copying or forwarding of our product to others. If you want to share Fortucast reports with a friend please have them sign up for a Free Trial.
If you have any problems downloading or accessing your Fortucast Timers Viewer please check out the Help Section.
Additional support can be accessed through e-mailing email@example.com or call toll-free in the U.S. at 1-800-788-2796 and for customers abroad at 1-928-284-5737. Live Support is available from 6:30 am to 3:30 pm (Pacific Time)
Note: if you choose the higher resolution (1024 X 780) when your computer screen is set for the lower resolution (800 X 600) it will display incorrectly. To check or change your current display settings do the following in Windows:
- Right-click on your computer screen
- Select Properties
- Select Settings tab
- Note your current screen display (measured in pixels)
- Drag resolution bar to the left or right for desired setting (Note: this will change the text and icon sizes as well)
FUTURES AND OPTIONS TRADING IS RISKY AND CAN RESULT IN SUBSTANTIAL LOSS. THE USE OF STOPS MAY NOT LIMIT LOSSES TO INTENDED AMOUNTS. SPREAD POSITIONS MAY NOT BE LESS RISKY THAN OUTRIGHT POSITIONS. PAST RESULTS DO NOT NECESSARILY INDICATE FUTURE RESULTS. SOURCES ARE BELIEVED TO BE RELIABLE, BUT NO ASSURANCE IS MADE FOR ACCURACY.